Spécialiste des permis - Évaluation environnementale
Date de parution : 2021-10-13 au 2021-10-23
L'anglais est utilisé dans cette offre d'emploi puisqu'il s'agit de la langue officiel de travail de cette division.
- Serve as a practice specialist in the Permitting Department directly related to Environmental Assessment for permitting activity;
- Support the completion of baseline studies related to Environmental Assessment;
- Support the preparation and completion of the Project Description;
- Support the preparation and completion of the Project Specification Document;
- Complete or coordinate completion of the writing of the Environmental Assessment;
- Participate in the planning and preparation of Management Plans;
- Ensure a good application of the government requirements according to the associated regulations;
- Work to connect and build relationships internally and externally;
- Arrange technical presentations for multiple stakeholders;
- Work with stakeholders to develop solutions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Science or a related discipline;
- At least 5 years' relevant mining and permitting experience;
- Demonstrated progressive experience in Environmental Assessment;
- A comprehensive understanding of the various national, provincial, and regional regulatory bodies that oversee pipeline mining projects in Nunavut;
- Demonstrated experience in managing and leading multi-disciplinary teams, projects and preparing technical reports;
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies;
- Have a good aptitude for using and understanding computer applications;
- Excellent oral communication and writing skills;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Advanced English language skills, written and spoken; selected candidates must attain a passing mark on a Speexx English language assessment.