Date de parution : 2020-06-29 au 2020-07-09
- Perform corrective and preventive maintenance (troubleshooting, inspections, repairs, etc.) on all the process plant equipment, meeting any maintenance needs;
- Ensure that all equipment are de-energized and locked before commencing work;
- Evaluate requirements for the assigned work and ensure that they are complete: tools, procedures, materials, etc.;
- Maintain a clean working area: clean and store safely tools used for the work and return unused materials to the warehouse;
- Fill out and manually close Work Orders;
- Apply the best Millwright practices in the everyday job;
- Follow up on personal training requirements to ensure all is up to date;
- Advise the supervisor of any cost control issues.
- Must have a Millwright certification or equivalence;
- 5 years of experience in mining & process plant maintenance;
- Versatile skillset on all aspects of the fixed plant maintenance trade;
- Possess the necessary physical requirements to perform the job duties;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written). Selected candidates must successfully complete a SPEEXX English language assessment.