Date de parution : 2021-10-13 au 2021-10-25
L'anglais est utilisé dans cette offre d'emploi puisqu'il s'agit de la langue officiel de travail de cette division.
- Supervise and coordinate activities between the Survey Leads, Drill & Blast Technicians, Open Pit Planners and interns;
- Develop & maintain an operational and procedural structure to ensure standardization and quality of engineering's deliverables;
- Map, establish and maintain the procedures and best practices for the different activities performed by the employees;
- Coordinate and review optimal mine planning activities including forecasting, 3-month rolling and weekly planning;
- Promote Health & Safety by hosting weekly/monthly departmental H&S meetings;
- Collaboration in budgeting, forecasting and cost control processes;
- Conduct various HR activities, including development plans and yearly evaluations;
- Identification and implementation of continuous improvement opportunities;
- Implement and promote initiatives following the principles of inspection, planning, decision, execution & follow-up;
- Responsible for the Engineering Department in the absence of the General Supervisor and the Superintendent when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or similar fields of expertise;
- Professional diploma with relevant experience will be considered;
- 8+ years of experience in mining operations;
- 1 year experience as a supervisor or team leader;
- Member of a Canadian Engineering society and/or eligible for NAPEG license (if candidate is an Engineer);
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team;
- Excellent working knowledge of all Microsoft Office software especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, knowledge of Deswik is an asset;
- Strong ability to effectively communicate in English (Oral and written). Selected candidates must obtain a passing mark on a SPEEXX English language assessment.